JOIN US FOR PERSONAL TOURS.
Come and see our beautiful garden villa neighborhoods and learn more about what Cadence at Poway Gardens offers caregivers and loved ones who need memory care.
We are waiving our community fee through July 31, 2020—a savings value of $3,000.
Due to COVID-19, we are operating within the CDC guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our residents.
- Private meetings with social distancing are by appointment only.
- Our office is cleaned and sanitized daily to CDC guidelines.
- Face masks will be required and will be provided.
Call (858) 674-1255 to learn more!
THAT OUTSIDE FEELING.
Cadence at Poway Gardens is located on 32 acres of land full of organic gardens, walking trails and orchards where residents have access to sunlight, fresh food and engaging cognitive programming. It’s a unique setting that allows for freedom of movement within a secured setting. If you know someone caring for a loved one with an Alzheimer’s or dementia diagnosis, do them a favor and share Poway Gardens.
Residents are matched with others who have similar cognitive abilities and are supervised by the same caring staff, to promote stability and comfort.
PEACE OF MIND.
Your loved one will find an engaging life here at Cadence: the organic food bank garden, horticultural therapy programs and resident gardens that supply our community with fresh and organic foods each season. Imagine, 10,000 pounds of fresh tomatoes!
The Cadence team has enhanced programming through our Revere℠ Memory Care Program, uniquely set up as small neighborhoods. We invite you to learn more.
Call (858) 674-1255 today!
- Private apartments in our garden villas and shared apartments in our luxury home setting.
- Horticultural therapy connects residents with nature while exercising both body and mind.
- Three nutritious meals daily, supplemented with our own organic, farm-fresh produce.
- Social outings and activities including music, arts, crafts, classes and entertainment.
- Pet friendly, plus pet therapy encounters.
- Staged living to connect peers of similar physical and cognitive abilities together.
- Fitness classes and intergenerational programming—including music, gardening and crafts.
- Residents grew thousands of pounds of food for needy neighbors last year!