MEMORY CARE COMMUNITY.
INTIMATE GARDEN VILLAS CREATE AN INVITING, HOMELIKE SETTING.
With care for your loved one in mind…
We have created a truly unique memory care neighborhood. Residents of similar cognitive abilities live together in six-resident garden villas to create a vibrant rhythm of life for all. On 32-acres of organic farmland, gardens, horticultural therapy and intergenerational activities, we engage residents—body, mind and soul.
Savings up to $6,000 on companion suites if you move in by August 31!
Due to COVID-19, we are operating within the CDC guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our residents.
Call (858) 674-1255 to learn more!
THE WAY ASSISTED LIVING AND MEMORY CARE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE. . .
Cadence at Poway Gardens is located on a 32-acre campus with winding trails, greenhouses, organic farmland and garden villas where residents live under the care of highly trained staff members.
For people living with cognitive decline, there’s no better community than Cadence at Poway Gardens. Staffed by a highly engaged team trained in relationship-based care, residents receive individual attention tailored to his or her needs in a natural setting.
Our innovative horticultural therapy and intergenerational programs with local schools keep elders connected to the natural world and their wider local community in meaningful ways.
- Private apartments in our garden villas and shared apartments in our luxury home setting.
- Horticultural therapy connects residents with nature while exercising both body and mind.
- Three nutritious meals daily, supplemented with our own organic, farm-fresh produce.
- Social outings and activities including music, arts, crafts, classes and entertainment.
- Pet friendly, plus pet therapy encounters.
- Staged living to connect peers of similar physical and cognitive abilities together.
- Fitness classes and intergenerational programming—including music, gardening and crafts.
- Residents grew thousands of pounds of food for needy neighbors last year!